FOLDABLE DANCE FLOOR
Almost all serious dancers experience pain in the knees, ankles, leg muscles & back during dance practice. Sometimes it becomes so unbearable that treatment & long rest is needed. Getting tired early is another symptom.
This happens especially during intense foot work. One major reason for this serious health hazard is the dance floor. Floor is mostly made of stone, tiles etc. that can be hard, uneven, irregular, slippery & cold surfaces.
Here are some striking features of this innovation:
- Absorbs shocks and gives excellent cushioning during footwork.
- Wooden top – Gives very good grip and great feel.
- Reduces joint, muscle pain & tiredness.
- Helps generate better sound effect from ghungroos during foot work.
- Made for bare foot dancing as in Indian classical dance forms.
- Weather proof.
- Foldable – ease of carrying anywhere.
- Size is 2 ft x 2 ft square when unfolded.
- Comes with a specially designed strong hand bag.
- Now regularly used by dancers.
Foldable as well as fixed dance floors (even for entire room) are available in different sizes by order.
DANCE GHOONGARU SET
We also have expertise in making dance ghungaroo sets for kathak dance against order.
These sets are made from brass ghungaroos & strong cotton / nylone rope.
Contact us for your requirement.